Sony’s PlayStation 3 is the company’s third video game console to present compact discs with gaming data. However, while the PS3 emphasizes the ability to play Blu-ray videos and stream media from online sources, the two aspects are not available in previous models. A DVD capture card like Dazzle or EZcap allows users to stream live on the Internet from their PS3.
- Insert the installation CD with your DVD capture card into your computer. Make sure the entire software is installed correctly, then attach the capture card via the USB port.
- Wait until your computer tells you that the drivers were installed correctly before proceeding. Connect all three of the RCA cable partitions to the visual and audio inputs of your television.
- Connect the PS3 RCA cables to the cable dividers, leaving your place to attach the DVD capture card to this splitter. Make sure the appropriate color wires match all television inputs.
- Open your capture card software and adjust the settings. Check the recording options and make sure the capture card is selected. Refer to the manual provided for further concerns about your new capture card software.
- Download and install the webcast software. Open the program and select the DVD capture card as the media streaming device. Most webcast programs have a webcam on your computer, set by default when installed.
- Turn on your PS3 and wait for the screen to load in your television and webcast window. Navigate your Internet browser on your computer to any website that allows live media streaming.
- Sign up for an account. Find the required. XML file that allows the selected webcast software to communicate with the streaming website.
- These files are usually in broadcast settings. Download this file and open it in your webcast software. Start your broadcast on the streaming website.
Steps to Live Stream PS3 on YouTube
- You must first download/install the YouTube app on your console.
- When logging into your account on the computer, select the YouTube app now,
- it should use a code to verify your YouTube account so that you can use it on your console.
Steps to play my PS3 on my PC via HDMI cable
As one of the leading entertainment media consoles, Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) provides users with an overall media experience with built-in Blu-ray technology, high definition gameplay, digital file storage, internet-surfing capabilities, and much more. HDMI simply allows the PS3 console to transfer high-definition data to an external device with HDMI ports, such as computer monitors or television screens. With a compatible video port or an adapter, you can use your PC as a playback device for your PlayStation 3.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the PlayStation 3 console and the other end of the HDMI cable into your PC’s HDMI port. If your PC does not have an HDMI port, you will need to purchase a video card or adapter. Make sure you have the type of video port you have so you know which adapter or video card to buy. The most popular video ports on PC computers are DVI, HDMI, S-Video, and VGA.
- Turn on your PC when both ends of the HDMI cable are connected. This will recognize the PC that turned on your PC before running your PS3 device once the gaming console was turned on. Press and hold the “Power” button for five to six seconds or until you hear your two quick “beeping” noises and power on your PS3. Release the “Power” button once you hear the beeping sound.
- Wait for your PC monitor to configure with the PlayStation 3 console. Most PCs should detect the PS3 device and configure the resolution automatically. If your computer does not configure automatically, change your PC’s video settings for the gaming console.
Steps to record PS3 gameplay on your computer
A good gameplay recorder should be light and strong. It’s annoying that your computer runs slowly because of PS3 gameplay recordings. You should not miss your Blu-ray Master Screen Recorder to record PS3 on the back. This is a super PS3 recorder. You can record the PS4 game as smoothly as a normal video.
There is no maximum time limit or resolution limit. So, you can record original PS4 gameplay video without loss of quality. Additionally, you can add mouse effects and other real-time drawing effects to the PS4 gameplay while recording. It is supported to enable webcam recording. So, you can record PS4 gameplay and your face at the same time. Of course, all audio sources can be synchronized and recorded.
- Record PS3 gameplay video and audio with original quality.
- Screen record PS3 games with various audio sources and webcam videos.
- Keep your computer running as fast as ever.
- Draw your PS3 recording and set the hotkeys to control the whole gameplay recording process.
- Save the PS3 gameplay recording video as MP4, MOV, GIF, WMV, or M4V.
- Share PS3 recording files on YouTube, Twitch, or any other gameplay sharing platform.
Your video games are great for playing console games, but you may not realize that it is one of the best media centers in the neighborhood. Here’s how to set up modern consoles to stream videos and music directly from your computer. The Media Center capabilities of both the PS3 and Xbox 360 are now built-in, so they’re easy to set up. There are no built-ins like the Wii (and Wii U) but there are workarounds that can turn them into media boxes as well. In this post, we will break down the best practices for how to set up each console as well as get the best quality from your stream.